- Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part III: “Big Tech’s” Restrictions Reminiscent of Commie/Nazi Purges
- Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part II: The Takeover of Subjective State-Supported “Opinion”
- Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part I: The Death of the News
- Civil Disobedience Part II: A Potential Path Forward for Radical Liberty and Individualism
- Civil Disobedience Part I: The Day I Told the Wyoming Dept. of Revenue to Go Pound Sand
- Apollo 11: The Triumph of the Human Mind
- Cheyenne’s “Economic Development Officer” Position Needs the Axe
- Thomas Jefferson Spins While Government’s Gravy Train Rolls On
- Cody Labs Fascism Collapses Around Our Ears
- Getting Fired From the WTE — and Revving Up for Another Ride
- U.N. One-World Thugs Seek Theft of Our Wealth, Liberty
- Compassion Comes From Private, not Public, Action
- Chamber’s Questions Clash With Both Liberty, Property
- Taylor Haynes Poses Threat to the Wyoming “Powers-That-Be”
- “Legal Tender” Act Legalizes True Money for Wyomingites
- It’s High Time We Vote for “A New Sheriff in Town” in Taylor
- “Free” Federal Dollars? Better Think Again …
- Casper’s Creeping Collectivism Gets Blown Right Out of the Sky
- Taylor Haynes: Wyoming’s Only Pick for Constitutional Government
- Most Gubernatorial Aspirers Don’t Clear the Liberty Hurdle
- You Can’t Keep Liberty Unless You’re Willing to Give it Away
- LCC Candidate Gunnar Malm States Mistruths About His Campaign Donations
- Liberty-Oriented Commission Candidates Are in Short Supply
- Airline HEIST Advocates Keep Plundering All of Our Pockets
- 2018 Elections: Sit Down, Strap In and Hold on Tight
- Cheyenne’s Airline Subsidy is Folly of the Highest Order
- Cheyenne DDA Intrusive, Meddlesome to its Core
- “Extremist” is a Badge of Honor I’ll Wear with Pride
- City’s New Airport Terminal is as “Potemkin” as it Gets
- UW Weapons: Let’s Get Rid of Vehicles and Knives, Too
- The Collapse of Venezuela: It Goes for Us in the U.S. as Well
- Wyoming “WIN”: It’s a Great Idea, Actually, and I’ve Erred
- Wyoming “WIN”: Little More Than Old Wine in New Bottles
- Government’s Justification: Protecting Individual Rights
- Public School “Educations” Now Qualify as Child Abuse
Inte sedan 1917 – De… on School Indoctrination: From th… Bradley Harrington on Taylor Haynes Poses Threat to… Jessie Hetzler on Taylor Haynes Poses Threat to… Judy Wrysinski on “No One Here Gets Out… Today’s Destruction… on Getting Fired From the WTE…
- "Strike the Root"
- Agora Financial
- Bill Bonner's Diary
- Claire Wolfe's "Living Freedom"
- Fully Informed Jury Association
- Galt's Gulch
- Jason Hanson's "Spy Escape and Evasion"
- Solutions From Science
- Survival Frog
- Survival Life
- Sven Larson's "Wyoming Prosperity Project"
- The Atlas Society
- The Ayn Rand Institute
- The Yaron Brook Show
- U.S. Concealed Carry Association
- Vin Suprynowicz's Blog
- Wyoming Gun Owners
- Wyoming Liberty Group
Good Books to Read
- Alex Epstein's "The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels"
- Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged"
- Ayn Rand's "Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology"
- Ayn Rand's "Philosophy: Who Needs It"
- Betsy Speicher's "The Whys Way to Success and Happiness"
- Boston T. Party's "Boston's Gun Bible"
- Boston T. Party's "Molon Labe!"
- Charlotte Cushman's "Montessori: Why it Matters for Your Child's Success and Happiness"
- Claire Wolfe's "Hardyville Tales"
- David McCullough's "1776"
- George Clason's "The Richest Man in Babylon"
- George Reisman's "The Government Against the Economy"
- Isaac Asimov's "Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology"
- Kenneth Royce's "Hologram of Liberty: The Constitution's Shocking Alliance With Big Government"
- L. Neil Smith's "The Probability Broach"
- Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich"
- Robert Heinlein's "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
- Robert Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love"
- Thomas DiLorenzo's "How Capitalism Saved America: The Untold History of Our Country, From the Pilgrims to the Present"
- Thomas Woods, Jr.'s "The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History"
- Vin Suprynowicz's "Send in the Waco Killers"
- Vin Suprynowicz's "The Ballad of Carl Drega"
- Will and Ariel Durant's "The Story of Civilization" Series
Author Archives: Bradley Harrington
U.N. One-World Thugs Seek Theft of Our Wealth, Liberty
By Bradley Harrington “I believe that any man who takes the liberty of another into his keeping is bound to become a tyrant, and that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to … Continue reading
Compassion Comes From Private, not Public, Action
By Bradley Harrington “Individualism upholds the supremacy of individual rights, the principle that a human being is an end in him or her self — and that the proper goal of life is self-realization.” — Nathaniel Branden, “Capitalism, the Libertarian … Continue reading
Chamber’s Questions Clash With Both Liberty, Property
By Bradley Harrington “Liberty is always freedom from the government. It is the restriction of the government’s interference.” — Ludwig von Mises, “Liberty and Property,” 1958 — The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce, it appears, is now in the business … Continue reading
Taylor Haynes Poses Threat to the Wyoming “Powers-That-Be”
By Bradley Harrington “This whole thing has been an attack by the Cheyenne swamp; it seems as though Wyoming has its own Deep State out to perpetuate itself.” — Taylor Haynes, “Personal Interview,” Aug. 7, 2018 — If there’s been … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
“Legal Tender” Act Legalizes True Money for Wyomingites
By Bradley Harrington “Specie is the most perfect medium because it will preserve its own level, because, having intrinsic and universal value, it can never die in our hands …” — Thomas Jefferson, “Letter to John Wayles Eppes,” 1813 — … Continue reading
It’s High Time We Vote for “A New Sheriff in Town” in Taylor
By Bradley Harrington “When we raise our right arm and promise to protect and defend the Constitution, does that oath mean only as far as my supervisor or the Supreme Court allows me to? Or does the oath essentially bestow … Continue reading
“Free” Federal Dollars? Better Think Again …
By Bradley Harrington This Cheyenne City Council meeting rant is a few years old now — the meeting in which I made these comments was actually held on Sept. 10, 2012. Several of my friends, however, who are aware of … Continue reading
Casper’s Creeping Collectivism Gets Blown Right Out of the Sky
By Bradley Harrington “The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head. Put it in his hand and it’s goodbye to the Bill of Rights.” — H.L. Mencken, “On Politics: A Carnival of Buncombe,” 1936 — If … Continue reading
Taylor Haynes: Wyoming’s Only Pick for Constitutional Government
By Bradley Harrington “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.” — James Madison, “The Tenth Amendment of the Bill … Continue reading
Most Gubernatorial Aspirers Don’t Clear the Liberty Hurdle
By Bradley Harrington “If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.” — Abraham Lincoln, “Lyceum Address,” 1838 — As we … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment