- Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part III: “Big Tech’s” Restrictions Reminiscent of Commie/Nazi Purges
- Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part II: The Takeover of Subjective State-Supported “Opinion”
- Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part I: The Death of the News
- Civil Disobedience Part II: A Potential Path Forward for Radical Liberty and Individualism
- Civil Disobedience Part I: The Day I Told the Wyoming Dept. of Revenue to Go Pound Sand
- Apollo 11: The Triumph of the Human Mind
- Cheyenne’s “Economic Development Officer” Position Needs the Axe
- Thomas Jefferson Spins While Government’s Gravy Train Rolls On
- Cody Labs Fascism Collapses Around Our Ears
- Getting Fired From the WTE — and Revving Up for Another Ride
- U.N. One-World Thugs Seek Theft of Our Wealth, Liberty
- Compassion Comes From Private, not Public, Action
- Chamber’s Questions Clash With Both Liberty, Property
- Taylor Haynes Poses Threat to the Wyoming “Powers-That-Be”
- “Legal Tender” Act Legalizes True Money for Wyomingites
- It’s High Time We Vote for “A New Sheriff in Town” in Taylor
- “Free” Federal Dollars? Better Think Again …
- Casper’s Creeping Collectivism Gets Blown Right Out of the Sky
- Taylor Haynes: Wyoming’s Only Pick for Constitutional Government
- Most Gubernatorial Aspirers Don’t Clear the Liberty Hurdle
- You Can’t Keep Liberty Unless You’re Willing to Give it Away
- LCC Candidate Gunnar Malm States Mistruths About His Campaign Donations
- Liberty-Oriented Commission Candidates Are in Short Supply
- Airline HEIST Advocates Keep Plundering All of Our Pockets
- 2018 Elections: Sit Down, Strap In and Hold on Tight
- Cheyenne’s Airline Subsidy is Folly of the Highest Order
- Cheyenne DDA Intrusive, Meddlesome to its Core
- “Extremist” is a Badge of Honor I’ll Wear with Pride
- City’s New Airport Terminal is as “Potemkin” as it Gets
- UW Weapons: Let’s Get Rid of Vehicles and Knives, Too
- The Collapse of Venezuela: It Goes for Us in the U.S. as Well
- Wyoming “WIN”: It’s a Great Idea, Actually, and I’ve Erred
- Wyoming “WIN”: Little More Than Old Wine in New Bottles
- Government’s Justification: Protecting Individual Rights
- Public School “Educations” Now Qualify as Child Abuse
Inte sedan 1917 – De… on School Indoctrination: From th… Bradley Harrington on Taylor Haynes Poses Threat to… Jessie Hetzler on Taylor Haynes Poses Threat to… Judy Wrysinski on “No One Here Gets Out… Today’s Destruction… on Getting Fired From the WTE…
- "Strike the Root"
- Agora Financial
- Bill Bonner's Diary
- Claire Wolfe's "Living Freedom"
- Fully Informed Jury Association
- Galt's Gulch
- Jason Hanson's "Spy Escape and Evasion"
- Solutions From Science
- Survival Frog
- Survival Life
- Sven Larson's "Wyoming Prosperity Project"
- The Atlas Society
- The Ayn Rand Institute
- The Yaron Brook Show
- U.S. Concealed Carry Association
- Vin Suprynowicz's Blog
- Wyoming Gun Owners
- Wyoming Liberty Group
Good Books to Read
- Alex Epstein's "The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels"
- Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged"
- Ayn Rand's "Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology"
- Ayn Rand's "Philosophy: Who Needs It"
- Betsy Speicher's "The Whys Way to Success and Happiness"
- Boston T. Party's "Boston's Gun Bible"
- Boston T. Party's "Molon Labe!"
- Charlotte Cushman's "Montessori: Why it Matters for Your Child's Success and Happiness"
- Claire Wolfe's "Hardyville Tales"
- David McCullough's "1776"
- George Clason's "The Richest Man in Babylon"
- George Reisman's "The Government Against the Economy"
- Isaac Asimov's "Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology"
- Kenneth Royce's "Hologram of Liberty: The Constitution's Shocking Alliance With Big Government"
- L. Neil Smith's "The Probability Broach"
- Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich"
- Robert Heinlein's "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
- Robert Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love"
- Thomas DiLorenzo's "How Capitalism Saved America: The Untold History of Our Country, From the Pilgrims to the Present"
- Thomas Woods, Jr.'s "The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History"
- Vin Suprynowicz's "Send in the Waco Killers"
- Vin Suprynowicz's "The Ballad of Carl Drega"
- Will and Ariel Durant's "The Story of Civilization" Series
Author Archives: Bradley Harrington
Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part III: “Big Tech’s” Restrictions Reminiscent of Commie/Nazi Purges
By Bradley Harrington “Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.” — George Orwell, “1984,” 1948 — As just about anybody who isn’t living in a cave is … Continue reading
Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part II: The Takeover of Subjective State-Supported “Opinion”
By Bradley Harrington “The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other, and I trust I never shall.” — Thomas Paine, “The Age of Reason,” 1794 — So, as we have just … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Today’s Destruction of Journalism, Part I: The Death of the News
By Bradley Harrington “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” — Joseph Goebbels, “Diary,” 1943 — As the United States collapses … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Civil Disobedience Part II: A Potential Path Forward for Radical Liberty and Individualism
By Bradley Harrington “There will never be a really free and enlightened State, until the State comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all its own power and authority are derived, and treats him … Continue reading
Civil Disobedience Part I: The Day I Told the Wyoming Dept. of Revenue to Go Pound Sand
By Bradley Harrington “Unjust laws exist: Shall we be content to obey them, or shall we endeavor to amend them, and obey them until we have succeeded, or shall we transgress them at once?” — Henry David Thoreau, “On the … Continue reading
Apollo 11: The Triumph of the Human Mind
By Bradley Harrington “That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.” — Neil Armstrong, Apollo 11 mission, as he stepped onto the Moon’s surface, July 20, 1969 — Very well do I remember those words as … Continue reading
Cheyenne’s “Economic Development Officer” Position Needs the Axe
By Bradley Harrington “Growth requires four ingredients: Domestic private investment, sound money, private property and free markets.” — Mark Thorton, “The Ingredients of Economic Growth,” 2014 — Since we’ve been discussing the “economic development” racket for the last few rants, … Continue reading
Thomas Jefferson Spins While Government’s Gravy Train Rolls On
By Bradley Harrington “I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious.” — Thomas Jefferson, “Letter to William Ludlow,” 1824 — So, after the Cody Labs crash-and-burn we … Continue reading
Cody Labs Fascism Collapses Around Our Ears
By Bradley Harrington “The essence of the interventionist policy is to take from one group to give to another. It is confiscation and distribution.” — Ludwig von Mises, “Human Action,” 1949 — Since we spent our introductory rant (“Getting Fired … Continue reading
Getting Fired From the WTE — and Revving Up for Another Ride
By Bradley Harrington Editor’s Note: For those who’ve wondered about why I don’t run in the WTE any longer, read the rant below. Afterwards, I decided to take an extended writing break and focus on other things for awhile. Now, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments